We are obliged by our mission to connect the most qualified candidates through internship programs that offer knowledge and exposure and help employers to get quality outcomes from interns.
- We are strictly against cheap/unpaid work. Every internship posted on Switch Idea has to meet a minimum monthly stipend criterion.
- The company should have a functional website with correct contact details
- The listed company should have a registered office address and should be presently operating out of it.
- The minimum duration of the internship should be 30 days. We do not accept project-based or weekly internship positions.
- The offer letter provided to the intern(s) should be printed on the company's official letterhead and should contain exact details as mentioned in the internship listing.
- The hiring should be on resume and interview basis. The employer should not ask the intern(s) to do a free project before giving an offer letter.
- On completing the internship, the employer should provide an experience letter to the intern printed on company's letterhead.
- The employer should provide a Program Outcomes (POs) report, which makes the intern eligible for academic credits.
- Employers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the closure of listings and termination of your account.
- If you are managing listings on behalf of other employers, each employer or client must have separate company accounts. You must not change the company associated with an established employer account. You must set up a new account.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any listings for any reason, at our sole discretion, including postings that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests or hiring philosophy.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
1. Understanding Our Verification Policies
Our Employer Verification Policies guide what type of internship postings are allowed on Switch Idea. When employers post an internship, each listing gets reviewed against these policies. If your internship listing is not approved, please contact us.
2. Approval Process
Before an internship listing gets published on Switch Idea, it is reviewed to make sure they meet our Verification Policies. Typically most listings are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
During the internship review process, we'll check your company website, registered address, targeting, and remuneration, in addition to the content of your listing. The listing you create will not be approved if the company website isn't fully functional.
After your internship listing gets reviewed, you'll receive an email update regarding the status of your listing. If it's approved, we'll start showing your posting and candidates can apply to it. You can see your applications in the My Postings page.
3. Steps to Take if Disapproved
If your posting does not get approved for not complying with our policies, you can create a new posting and re-submit for review.
Check the email address associated with your employer account. If your posting doesn't get approved, we'll send you an email with details that explain the reason for non-approval. By using this information, you can re-submit your new listing and create a compliant one.