Web Development Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Can start the internship between 7th Mar'17 and 6th Apr'17.
2. Are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
3. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 5
1. Evaluate the website code and make improvements on it.
2. Scratch code additional pages
3. Make changes as per requirement from time to time.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Aashansh is a non-profit organisation with a mission to provide children from underprivileged communities in India with the confidence and knowledge to unlock the door to social mobility, through weekly mentorship sessions and an experiential education programme.
We pair each child with a mentor; a mentor who guides them, supports them and believes in them. Together, mentor and child go on a journey to unearth hidden talents, grow existing ones and build long-lasting friendships, establishing in each child the confidence that they can define their own life.
We believe however that a child needs both the confidence to believe in change and the educational foundation to make that change possible in order to truly realise their potential.
Our before and after school programme, which offers an experiential approach to learning, therefore ensures that each child has the toolkit to turn their dreams, nurtured through the mentorship sessions, into a reality.
So each child leaves Aashansh equipped with both the confidence and the knowledge required to carry on their journey towards a better life independently, and with an unshakable sense of self-worth.