UI/UX Designers Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to UI/UX Designers Internship at Spiceblue:
Internship Start Date: Between 28th June'17 and 31st July'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Spiceblue (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Solid understanding of usability and limitations for both web and mobile.
2. Recent experience in designing mobile apps.
3. Proficient on all stages of the design process, from concepts to implementation.
3. Obsessive about beautiful design, details and strong usability.
4. Be a good team player, accept feedback and collaborate well with others.
5. Be self-directed, self-motivated, organized and disciplined.
6. Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
7. Have an online portfolio that shows at least 3 completed projects.
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms.
Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!