Business Development / Sales Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development / Sales Intern at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Internship Start Date: Between 06th May'17 and 31st July'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At ,Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Play an active role to support the business development function to ensure the growth of the startup.
2. Onboard new nonprofits/NGO's/Corportes/Social Enterprises, help them to create campaigns and identify attractive programs for fundraising
3. Set up partnerships for online and offline events
4. Conduct research, company and/or industry experts’ interview, survey and/or on-site visit, and market and competitive analysis
5. Participate in efforts to increase the number of campaign creators
6. Organize and attend meetings with nonprofits/NGO's/Corportes/Social Enterprises to provide guidance to make the campaign successful.
7. Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed
Letter of Recommendation from Harvard and Wharton alumnus, Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience, Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. Impact Guru is India’s largest crowdfunding platform having raised Rs 329 crores for various causes since inception. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore). Impact Guru has offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco.
Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India in 2015. Impact Guru has already partnered with nonprofits such as World Vision India, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity; CSR departments of Tata, Godrej, and Wockhardt; impact focused organizations such as Dalberg and Asha Impact; international Indian community organizations such as TiE in a relatively short span of time.