Digital Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Digital Marketing Internship at Authentica Travel:
Internship Start Date: Between 27th May'17 and 08th June'17.
Project Availability:3-6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 1-2
At Authentica Travel (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Develop and execute social media strategy across various platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, newsletters, etc.
2. Develop and maintain content for website
3. Support marketing initiatives (including trade show attendance) by creating relevant content, and designing and executing campaigns to maximize return on investment.
4. Engage customers online through groups on Facebook and Whatsapp before, during and after trips (including collecting feedback and text and multimedia testimonials after the trip)
5. Lead travel writing content development for products and services offered by the company (includes writing about activities, destinations, and itineraries)
6. Design communication and engagement initiatives (online and offline) for clients, partners, vendors and employees.
We are a full-service travel learning company. We design & deliver a range of immersions in India and beyond. Our services include:
Design & delivery of content (including meetings, field visits, cultural tours, etc.) Planning & management of the entire in-country logistics. Support before & during the country program.
We customize immersions for various learning communities, including:
Undergraduate & Graduate programs of various disciplines including Business, Economics, Engineering, Public Health, Medicine, Humanities, Philosophy & Social Sciences. Executive MBA programs College/University Faculty Public School Teachers