Digital Marketing Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Digital Marketing Internship at PagePotato:
Internship Start Date: Between 07th Sep'17 and 23rd Sep'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 2
At PagePotato (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Conducting outreach and focused PR activities for different clients
2. Working content strategy, content development and working closely with other bloggers
3. Content writing on creative new topics and editing based on content review
4. Prepare blog write-up/edit which includes creation of original content and/or review and correction of errors involving spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, word usage, voice consistency, adhering to style guidelines, and ensure all the content matches those guidelines
5. Process relevant blog topics that capture user interest across different genres education, marketing, business, startups, etc.
6. Recommend improvements to website copy and editorial material
7. Adhere to documented processes and best practices
8. Track, report and analyze the results of all your activities
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
PagePotato is a Netherlands based content marketing startup founded in the year 2015. We believe in energy and ideas which student interns bring to the table. At the same time, we create an environment which is best for student interns to have maximum learning and a realistic feel of working life.