Digital Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Digital Marketing Internship at Lets Endorse Development:
Internship Start Date: Between 31st May'17 and 18th June'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 1
At Lets Endorse Development (Bengaluru), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Figure out the best sources of original content in space and tie-up for sharing.
2. Understand the competitive landscape of the company.
3. Perform a thorough research on keywords in the industry.
4. Perform a thorough research on what type of content works best in the social development ecosystem (visual vs text, rural/urban, impact etc).
5. Suggest and incorporate ways to improve the visibility of LetsEndorse across the internet platforms.
6. Work with the team to define the content strategy, frequency, type of content etc.
We are a team of technologists and social enthusiasts believing that
A conscious, connected and well-informed community can be a power-house
Effective, regular and transparent communication can build the strongest bridges
Active collaboration can solve every social challenge that there is