Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Marketing Intern at Ira Sustainable Water Solutions
Internship Start Date: Between 09th May '17 and 31st May '17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): MBA
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 3
At, Ira Sustainable Water Solutions Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Ability to understand client issues and provide solution inline with Ira’s offerings
2. Excellent communicator who is able to articulate the value proposition of Ira
3. Network with and market to company executives within Corporates, Institutions, Industries, and Commercial Spaces,Residential Properties
4. Build excellent client relationships offering value-added and insightful inputs to their business
5. Seek knowledge of the latest trends in water
6. Resourceful, Professional, Adept
Ira Sustainable Water Solutions is an initiative towards making residential complexes and industries self-sufficient with regards to water. We develop sustainable models by designing, building and maintaining Rain Water Harvesting projects.Started in June 2012 by two young engineers, Ira implements the highly efficient system of Jaloday. This unconventional system designed by Professor Uday Chipalkatty, our mentor, has been successful in augmenting the ground water table for many of our illustrious clients. We move forward with the underlying mission of conserving 5 thousand crore litres of water in the next 5 years.