Sales and Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to sales and marketing internship at Dfizz
Internship Start Date: Between 6th may and 30th may
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Dfizz, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. The candidate will be a vital part of the growth team at Dfizz and will be involved in one or more function areas across business development, sales and marketing. There will beclear targets and an opportunity to have a strong impact on business
2. The candidate will work on B2B revenue model and work closely with clients. They can see the direct impact of their work.
3. Quickly understanding the benefits and capabilities of Dfizz.com
4. Generating new business opportunities through outreach to targeted SME sectors
5. Continuous prospecting through events and organizations
6. Reaching out to qualified prospects through email touches and phone conversations
We looking for a mid-stage startup that needs hustlers to help generate leads through
creative marketing strategies. We want to work directly with founder to grow a business from
the ground up & a chance to join as a critical team member after internship.