Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Marketing Internship at Awaken The Genius:
Internship Start Date: Between 1st june'17 and 10th June'17.
Project Availability: 1 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): BBA/BBM/BBS, BCOM, B.E/B.Tech,B.Pharm
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 10-15
At Awaken The Genius (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Selected Candidates would get an opportunity to experience DIRECT MARKETING.
2. They need to identify senior Students and/or Parents of students preparing for Competitive, Board & other exams - meet them, create the awareness that (they)/ their child can SCORE MORE MARKS provided they are able to USE their BRAIN more effectively.
This is a group company of the ONLY centre in the country of Tony Buzan's (originator of 'Mind Maps') global organization, the Buzan Centre Pune, India (where we train Top & Seniormost executives in the corporate world).
We have launched a UNIQUE 'E-Learning' package for Students - to equip them with tools & techniques to study better.
While studying - students primarily to 5 activities:
(1) Open their Books and READ;
(2) Underline 'key' words and MAKE NOTES;
(3) MEMORIZE these notes - somehow;
(4) Refer to old question papers and HOPE that the same question is repeated for their exams;
(5) PRAY that they are able to recall the answers during the exam time - as only then will they get their MARKS.
The STUDY SKILLS PACKAGE launched by AWAKEN THE GENIUS - trains students in the first 3 aspects...
Helps them increase their reading speeds to 2 to 5 times of their current speed (Save Time)
Helps them make 'Brain-friendly' notes, using 'Mind Maps'
Helps them use the Memory techniques to recall facts & figures at will.
To change the way students study and to equip them with techniques to face the challenges of the unknown future.