Internship DescriptionThe candidate should fulfill the following requirements:- (including, but not limited to): 1. Assisting Gray Routes in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. 2. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, senior industry and the public at large. 3. Reports to: CEO. 4. Skills & Qualification Needed: - MBA - Detail oriented. - Creative, graphic design experience helpful. - Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:- 1. Write advertising copy for use by publication or internet media to promote the sale of product and services. 2. Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy. 3. Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, Marketing and promotional material. 4. Import text and art elements such as electronic clip-art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software. 5. Collect and analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. 6. Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability of documents and/or products. 7. Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements. 8. Creation and execution of strategies that launch key campaigns across multiple platforms 9. Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
1. A challenging position in a young and entrepreneurial company, located in Mumbai
2. Being part of a young and fun team, development of personal and professional skills
3. The opportunity to be on board at the early stage of an exciting journey
4. Exposure to many different elements of making a start-up business a success
5. Exceptional platform to achieve highest potential career in e-commerce, B2B sales
6. The exciting thing about working with us is that you will get to be a part of a high growth company and you will be able to reap the benefit both professionally and financially. What we can assure is a great work culture and a chance to be a part of a strong team that has joined us from IIMs, IITs and other top-tier colleges. You should certainly come for the interview and understand what we do in detail.
Gray Routes is one of Asia's Top 4 Tech Innovations, as voted in UK's Leaders In Innovation Fellowship 2015, and India's leading B2B Hyperlocal Logistics Technology and Solutions platform, catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the restaurant, retail, pharmacy and bakeries sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Gray Routes designs, develops and deploys proprietary mobile application based solutions that automate the last mile of product distribution for several FORTUNE 500 and large CPG, retail, pharma and logistics firms.