Sales And Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Sales And Marketing Internship at Gloob Decor:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 20th Apr'17 and 2nd May'17.
2. Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At Gloob Decor, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
2. To generate sales for home and office decor products of Gloob through retail and institutional clientele.
3. To execute go to market strategies for generating sales and promotion for Gloob Elestro products.
4. To conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
5. To provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
6. To develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
7. Travelling across different places to meet prospect.
Founded in 2011 by successful entrepreneurs from IIT, Gloob Décor has embarked upon the journey to redefine the way people decorate their places of work and leisure and have never looked back ever since. Today Gloob boasts of being India’s fastest growing home décor brand with over 5000 products and 2 lakh+ variants across several major categories. Gloob is not only India’s first multi-category, design and production lab in the space of home improvement but also has established itself from strength to strength with its diversified product portfolio. We also offer multi-disciplinary experience, commercial acumen and big-picture understanding by offering turnkey solutions to the industry. We approach each project as a partnership by passion, drawing on our diverse pool of talent to create original solutions every time. With recent foray into the designer furniture, accessories and office space segment, Gloob is fast changing the rules of the home improvement market in India and Asia Pacific. We are a décor firm led by passion and believe in igniting life into space by stretching our design concept to another level giving proverbial ‘wow moment’ to our esteemed clients.