Software Reselling Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates apply to Software Reselling Intern at Dongre Technoquip:
Internship Start Date: Between 19th May'17 and 19th Sep'17.
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Dongre Technoquip (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. You would mine, identify and segregate data of IT companies offering technology products or services.
2. Pro-actively communicate with the Founders, Directors, VPs, Business Heads and other decision makers in small and medium IT companies via phone, email, skype calls, chat, meetings and video conferencing.
3. Ability to interact & sign-up Resellers for our software products or manage existing Resellers.
4. Build relationships, discover and address Reseller’s needs through a sales dialog.
5. Constantly communicate, monitor, manage and train Resellers in our products.
6. Conceptualize, create collaterals required for signing up Resellers.
7. Co-ordinate, collaborate with content writer, product management, marketing, sales, support and related teams through the product- lifecycle process to collect information and create collaterals.
8. Help them generate business.
9. Strategize marketing efforts.
10. Ability to meet or exceed the established targets of Reseller sign-ups.
11. Understand our software products thoroughly.
12. Keep abreast of whats happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities,advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Informal dress code, Flexible work hours, Free around the day snacks & beverages.
A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.