Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Sales Internship at Dongre Technoquip:
Internship Start Date: Between 18th July'17 and 30th Sep'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Dongre Technoquip (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Would be responsible for selling our products.
2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
3. Generate leads from potential market segments.
4. Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat.
5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them our customers (some cold calling required).
6. Ability to meet or exceed established sales target.
7. Keep abreast of what's happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Benefits & Perks
• We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
• Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
• We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
• Flexibility to choose between a Windows or Mac for getting things done. We personally love Macs ;)
• Free around the day snacks & beverages.
• Carrom & other gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
• Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
• We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess, pool, kite flying and much more.
• Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.