Sales Executive Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Sales Executive Intern at Dongre Technoquip
Internship Start Date: Between 16th May'17 and 15th June'17.
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): BBA/BBM/BBS, BCOM
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Dongre Technoquip, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Selling our products.
2. Identification and segregation of potential market segments.
3. Generate leads from potential market segments.
4. Ability to interact & close prospective leads via phone, meetings, emails & chat.
5. Proactively discover and engage high value potential leads with the objective of making them our customers (some cold calling required).
6. Ability to meet or exceed established sales target.
7. Keep abreast of whats happening in the CRM landscape, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature.
Informal dress code, Flexible work hours, Free around the day snacks & beverages.
A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.