Internship Description1. Opportunities to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom. 2. Practical hands on in the marketing.
ResponsibilitiesRole & Responsibilities: Following would be the main responsibilities: 1. Assist with designing and executing marketing campaigns in your city. 2. Contact and meet the target market to persuade them with the solution to their problems. 3. Understand the behavior of the target market on field. 4. Support the development of new and innovative marketing strategies. 5. Facilitate awareness and downloads of “Walkin” (fastest way to know about walkin jobs) mobile app within your own peer network, both online and offline. i.e. social media and word-of-mouth marketing. 6. Take on additional duties and responsibilities, as needed.
1. Certificate of Experience
2. Letters of Recommendation(LOR) to the top-performers
3. Opportunity to work with the top management and founders and experience business and market from a practical view.
4. Splendid rewards for top-performers
5. Getting to understand the crux of executing offline campaigns or social media marketing and gaining an invaluable experience in marketing & social.
6. Be a part of the revolution in helping people to get job in no time.
7. Hone your marketing skills, interpersonal skills.
Walkin is a startup by a young and passionate & energetic team of IIT- Kanpur and IIT-Delhi building next generation technology to help students and job seekers get fastest and detailed, reliable information about the walkin jobs in their city.
We are focused on solving a big problem in job industry with technology and be a source through which many people can get job as soon as possible.