1. Strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
3. Strong computer skills.
4. Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
1. Build, manage and optimize effective marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, user sign-ups and customer retention) across various search and social media networks, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook.
2. Design and implement effective referral campaigns for optimal conversion collaboration with the design team.
3. Create and manage content across all channel vis-à-vis newsletter, blog, SMS, advertisement, and website.
4. Connecting with customers regularly to convert for subscription or take routine feedback on the product.
5. Generate and update online marketing reports (via tools and on an ad hoc basis) and regularly share performance metrics to the executive team.
6. Create and manage CRM for optimal customer management; manage ongoing communication and workflows with customers to help resolve issues, and provide after sales support when required.
7. Identify new opportunities and strategies for significantly increasing Flinto’s conversion rate and lifetime value.
What can we do to constantly inspire children to explore the awesome world around them and feed their curiosity for new things? We realized that the modern days' parents are often challenged with this question. This led us to create Flintobox. Designed for 3-7 year olds, every box is designed around a new interesting theme and fresh activities that your kids will love! The Best Part, we include ALL the materials required, simple "how to" guides and contents. All they have to do is open the box and get engaged, creating lasting experiences and wonderful memories at home.
The Flintobox aims at teaching and imbibing values and skills to your child in the only way it is supposed to be. The Fun Way! Subscribe to Flinto and get fresh new themes of the Flintobox delivered to your child every month