Credit Research Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 21st Feb'17 and 28th Mar'17.
3. Are available for minimum 3 months duration.
4. Have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in MBA & Similar, BBA & Similar, Commerce (B.Com & Similar), Chartered Accountant (CA, CS & Similar), Law & Similar.
5. Have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2017, 2018.
# of Internships available: 2
1. Research into historical loan fraud cases to build on scenarios to tackle
2. Research into identification of information sources across the internet (from Judicial to Statutory Registrations to News Feeds) to help build a comprehensive corporate intelligence tool that can help combat these frauds
3. Assist in investigative / due diligence tasks on behalf of clients of Karza
4. Gain insights into Banking Industry in India, regulatory changes and their impact on the business of lending.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Karza Technologies Private Limited is a privately held financial technology start-up. We are a team of qualified chartered accountants, financial analysts and technology experts aiming to create products that transform the way banking and financial institutions lend monies by leveraging on the information boom.
We are focused on creating proprietary software-as-a-service (SaaS) products to empower banks to leverage big-data coupled with machine learning, in making intelligent, informed lending decisions at a fraction of the cost and time to assist lending institutions in addressing critical issues of NPAs and loan frauds.
Our team at Karza Technologies is continuously researching and expanding the data sources and fraud scenarios that exist across all available databases (private and public) and across all loan spectrums.