MIS Creation Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to MIS Creation Internship at SSA Business Solutions:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 17th Apr'17 and 30th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 1
At SSA Business Solutions, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage work efficiently and effectively to ensure achievement of individual targets, developing a focused and quality driven service which ensures that the needs of all stakeholders are met.
2. Assist in the development of MIS data reporting systems, processes, and procedures that will support the provision of a quality service.
3. Continually monitor and evaluate the MIS data reporting service, identify any issues that may be a barrier to effective provision, and take necessary steps to resolve issues.
SSA Business Solutions (erstwhile Six Sigma Alchemy (P) Ltd.) was founded in 1999 by NC Narayanan (N.C.) with a missionary zeal to make “Made in India” synonymous with quality and thus effectively counter the threat of globalization. The vision for SSA was (and is) to be a result oriented consulting resource at an affordable price focusing on ROI for its clients. The guiding principles of SSA are: Aim for perfection with a ‘passion for impossible’ mindset, Help your clients prosper, they will in turn partner with you.