General Management Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to General Management Internship at Laugh Out Loud Ventures:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 6th Apr'17 and 4th May'17.
2. Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 2
At Laugh Out Loud Ventures, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. The Executive Assistant will report to one of the Company Directors, and spend time learning the basics of big business, and taking decisions based on data and gut feel about human capital.
2. This is an ideal position for those who are looking to lead their own businesses in the future.
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week
Laugh Out Loud Ventures is a creative agency that specializes in humorous content. We make humorous products for people, right from conceptualising, writing, designing, voiceovering, developing, and marketing. We have worked with the Royal Challengers Bangalore, The Indian Express, Taco Bell India and Make My Trip among others.