Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Operations Internship at Equity Venture Finance Corporation:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 21st Apr'17 and 2nd May'17.
2. Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 5
At Equity Venture Finance Corporation, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting the top management and seniors in the company for various functionalities.
2. The more core functions would be researching purchase options on the net (as the office renovation is under progress)
3. Creation of database for cold calling for some of the businesses that we have made investments in, business development, sales, purchases, HR, administration etc.
4. Covering all elements of Operations providing an all round experience in different domains of management.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.
Equity Venture Finance Corporation (www.equityvc.in), a boutique investment banking outfit specialises in financing and advisory services for companies in the IT, Media, Technology, Mobile and TV Apps and the Convergence space. Being in the business for over 20 years, EquityVC has worked with prominent international and domestic entities such as Disney, ESPN, CNBC, Telecil (Mauritius), Multi Eka Karma (Indonesia), Time Broadband, MTNL etc.
EquityVC is now setting up an Infotech Business Incubation Cell in Mumbai. Set in the central part of Mumbai in Worli, the company's work culture will be informally result oriented. The entire focus is on development of entrepreneurial skills among the team, an extension of its proposed core business.
EquityVC is now bringing a new dimension to funding of Internet / Cloud Based projects by financing exciting new ventures in a different format. We are introducing Salaried Professional Entrepreneurs Capital (SPEC) for funding of viable projects through our own and investors capital. SPEC is designed to introduce capital in diverse new businesses proposed by capable salaried professionals with a streak towards "ownership for effort".
EquityVC targets to invest in atleast 20 such businesses by end 2017 and is working towards an IPO in the last quarter of 2017