Full Stack Developer Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Full Stack Developer Internship at Prackr:
Internship Start Date: Between 04th Oct'17 and 21st Oct'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 4
At Prackr (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Team training and Leading Experience would be preferred
2. Be part of agile and collaborative tech team
3. Build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
4. Work with designers and front-end engineers to build APIs for all our services
5. Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle (Preferrable unit testing)
6. Reporting directly to the CTO
7. Keep your ears to the ground, constantly interacting with the support community, helping us define and analyze industry best practices
We are a Dynamic and nimble company based out of BLR, working on Resource Management with Advanced Computing. We have been into research work right from the inception of our company, working on most radical technologies. Now we would like you to be part of our family to accelerate the development process of building our next revolutionary applications.