Android Developer Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Android Developer Internship at Intugine Technologies Pvt. Ltd:
Internship Start Date: Between 09th June'17 and 26th June'17.
Project Availability: 4-6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 1
At Intugine Technologies Pvt. Ltd (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Fetching data from various smartphone sensors.
2. Implementing our algorithms to trigger different events.
3. Building cloud connectivity for sending and receiving data.
4. Iterating and improving existing Nimble app with gesture control, voice control, cloud connectivity and fitness monitoring.
Candidates must have following skills:
1. Should be proficient in Android OS architecture.
2. Has knowledge of Android NDK and basics of iOS.
3. Preferably worked on Bluetooth Low Energy, Health and Fitness Tracking, Voice Recognition using cloud services.
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company having expertise in Motion Sensing Technologies, providing both enterprise and consumer solutions. The company launched itself with a Voice and Gesture Recognition wearable, Nimble.
Product Video of Nimble: https://youtu.be/LMr31up2hCc