Human Resource Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Human Resource Internship at My Operator:
Internship Start Date: Between 19th July'17 and 01st Aug'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 5
At My Operator (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Manage and track candidates from outside recruiting agencies, referrals and job postings
2. Conducting campuses for all profiles
3. Ensure there is over communication with managers and candidates through managing expectations in relation to recruitment
4. Track all recruiting metrics
5. Coordinate and manage all candidate interviews from initial phone screens to final on-sites
6. Screen interns as the need arise and ensure intern guidelines are followed
7. Ensure managers are clear on expectations for the role, bringing in the right talent and have financial approval to bring in an intern
8. Create a positive candidate experience ensuring all appropriate details are communicated and interview schedule
9. Create ways to positively represent our brand to the outside
10. Support the recruiting team with all recruiting projects and day to day work
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO).
VoiceTree Technologies was established in November 2010 by Ankit Jain in New Delhi, India and today its one of the fastest growing company. From its days of inception, the company has been developing ways to make call management simpler and affordable. While MyOperator, its flagship product is primarily focused on providing seamless reception and management of customer calls, CODAC, another VoiceTree product handles call automation requirements of businesses. The idea at VoiceTree is to create ‘Simpler Affordable Telephony‘. The team is always on a look out for finding ways to make call management solutions for businesses. VoiceTree envisions the world where every business understands the need to manage calls and create exponential growth curves.