Human Resource Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Human Resources Internship Spiceblue:
Internship Start Date: Between 29th June'17 and 31st July'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Spiceblue (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Build and lead a team as well as be individually responsible for: Development and tracking of growth metrics and KPI.
2. Building and managing a data pipeline for growth.
3. Build and maintain a growth model for the company to help prioritize growth levers.
4. Help maximize growth opportunities via retail partners.
5. Qualifications Track record of successful experimentation and innovation in developing new acquisition channels.
6. Experience leading a growth team at fast growing consumer technology company.
7. Experience leading technical teams data management and data modeling techniques
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms.
Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!