Graphic Design Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 9th Mar'17 and 8th Apr'17.
3. Are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2016 or earlier, 2017.
# of Internships available: 1
1. Professional experience in graphic designing.
2. Expertise in using design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign.
3. Experience in media creation including high-quality images, videos, presentations, gifs.
4. Strong understanding of designing principles and responsive designing.
5. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
6. An aesthetic sensibility towards designing elements, layout and typography.
7. Ability to present and explain designs and concepts developed.
8. Up to date with industry leading software and technologies.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Design all marketing collateral for print and digital use: brochures, mailers, landing pages, web pages, flyers
2. Strong marketing perspective to build customer insights and creative branding messages
3. Collaborate with other team members to efficiently deliver on campaign requirements.
QuantInsti Quantitative Learning, Mumbai Asia’s pioneer Algorithmic Trading Research and Training Institute, QuantInsti provides practical oriented education on algorithmic trading using online real-time video-sharing as well as interactive learning hands-on courses to its participants. Our flagship course Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading” (EPAT™) has been successfully completed by participants from more than 35 countries across all six inhabited continents and it continues to grow. Here’s an opportunity to contribute in shaping up one of the hottest profitable start-up in the industry!