Content Writer Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Content Writer Internship at PaperPlane Design Solutions:
1. Apply to this Internship: Between 25th Apr'17 and 31st May'17.
2. Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Currently enrolled and pursuing a Graduate degree or equivalent experience in Research or Design, preferably with a focus on Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, or User Centered Design
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At PaperPlane Design Solutions, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
The intern should fulfill the following :
1. Outstanding writing skills with a high level of creativity and attention to detail.
2. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
3. Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Flash and ability to use effects, gradients and other tools to create rich designs
4. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Documents
5. Passionate about learning & Attention to detail
6. Self-motivated & Quick learner
Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing - we call it Performance Design.
Paper Plane designed cutting-edge interfaces and online strategies for leading brands in travel, banking & financial services, and lifestyle. We have also incubated two online businesses in travel and premium local search, both of which are now flourishing online businesses. Our core focus remains delivering high quality User Interface & Experience Design primarily to the Indian and US markets.