Engineering Operations Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Engineering Operations Internship at Birds Eye Systems Pvt Ltd:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 6th Apr '17 and 29th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA & Similar).
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 4
Candidate will be working for Reliance Metro Project.
At Birds Eye Systems Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Getting fabrication work done from vendors
2. Field installation (of Box @station)
3. Responsible for installing products from multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products.
4. Installs and optimizes HW/SW/Networking product and configurations.
5. Should be well organized and have good communication skills as he/she will be interfacing directly with the vendor team in certain cases
6. Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
7. Ability to meet fast paced and changing schedules and deadlines
8. Support Operations employees in emergency situations.
Ridlr is a commuting app for your information and ticketing needs. Find information for diverse transit modes, including train, bus and metro in your city. Also, get live traffic updates and steer clear of congestion by taking alternate routes and make your commute awesome.