Content Writing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Content Writing Internship at Kooh Sports:
Internship Start Date: Between 23rd June'17 and 15th July'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 3
Note: This internship has been featured in Top Internships of the Week (July, 2017)
At Kooh Sports (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Assisting the curriculum.
2. Development team in writing content for various sports curriculum using multiple research methodologies.
3. Liaising with Technical Experts
4. Creation of assessments for various sports curriculum creating activities for sports day & demos based on specifications
5. Creating nutrition workshops, age specific drills for various sports curriculum, equipment mapping etc.
Interesting Read: Who Said You Can Only Play Sports, When You Can Even Ink It
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
KOOH Sports is a new age Sports Education, Training & Technology Company setup with a passion to get kids of today to embrace sport and more importantly a healthier life style. KOOH Sports aims to be present throughout the journey of a kid from early stage movement to being active for life and for a persistent few even turning professional at a sport of their choice.