Social Media Intern
Internship DescriptionThe candidate should fulfill the following requirements:- 1. Looking for a switched-on, proactive and common sense driven candidate to drive the social media marketing campaign. 2. Search Engine Optimization. 3. Social Media Marketing. 4. Written Communication Skills. 5. Internet savvy. 6. Social Media Analysis.
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:- 1. Manage campaigns for FB, Twitter. 2. Listing on other sites. 3. Manage company blog. 4. Use SEO keywords. 5. Manage corporate communications.
1. Students will get conceptual clarity working with a dynamic start-up and get to meet and/or communicate with clients and other stakeholders.
2. They will get experience on writing content, scheduling, posting and sharpen their social media skills.
3. You will be offered a really chilled-out work environment.
4. You can listen to your favourite music and make yourself a sandwich whenever hungry.
5. You will have an opportunity to work alongside the management and enjoy plenty of creative freedom.
Kompass Careers was born from a desire to help students navigate the complex Higher Education Application process for universities and institutes in Australia, and equip them with information and guidance they need to start their student life in Australia. We are an incredible team of educational consultants and local ambassadors who will support you throughout your education journey. We aim to provide an immensely customized, student oriented consulting service.