Content Writing Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Content Writing Internship at Ingenious Folks:
Internship Start Date: Between 20th Sep'17 and 31st Oct'17.
Project Availability: 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 10
At Ingenious Folks (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Conceptualize campaigns for brands and collaborate with creative team, including other copywriters, interaction designers, art directors, and programmers
2. Actually write—that is, video scripts, compelling and effective headlines, tag-lines, and calls to action as well as grammatically clean long-form copy.
3. Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
4. Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound. ? Work with producers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline and in accordance with clients' criteria
5. Begin to meet with and present work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
6. Familiar with social media platforms and content strategies.
7. Begin to take an interest in nurturing junior talent.
Ingenious Folks is one of the creative advertising agencies which has achieved quite a notice in the industry by its works and in future, it slowly plans to globalize. Our success stories and proven expertise in the field of Website Design & Development, Mobile Applications, Social Media and Online Marketing, S.E.O, Marketing Strategy, Video and Motion Graphics, Branding, Events and Exhibition management and outdoor media planning which have taken the Ingenious Folks talent far and wide with a daily oath to ourselves and our clients that we will never ever deliver the “same-old, same-old thing.