Content Writing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to content writing intern at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Internship Start Date: Between 6th May '17 and 31st May'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): A degree in mass media, journalism or marketing
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 2
At Impact Guru (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Handle content for various pages of the company website, keep it fresh and up to date.
2. Create innovative content for blogs, social media, newsletter and emails.
3. Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels.
4. Create a communication strategy for Impact Guru and handle PR articles, press releases, research reports on philanthropy, social impact etc.
5. Build and maintain strong relationships with media, newspapers, bloggers & networks
6. Prepare relevant content for promotion of campaigns and upcoming events - Create PR reports
Certificate as Impact Guru Intern, Letter of Recommendation from Harvard and Wharton alumnus, Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience, Mentorship on career development and progress, Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment, Be part of our alumni network
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. Impact Guru is India’s largest crowdfunding platform having raised Rs 329 crores for various causes since inception. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore). Impact Guru has offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco.
Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India in 2015. Impact Guru has already partnered with nonprofits such as World Vision India, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity; CSR departments of Tata, Godrej, and Wockhardt; impact focused organizations such as Dalberg and Asha Impact; international Indian community organizations such as TiE in a relatively short span of time.