Client Servicing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to telemarketing executive(B2B&B2C)/client servicing at Ingenious Folks
Internship Start Date: Between 08th May '17 and 31st July'17.
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): B.A, B.com, B.sc., B. Arch, B.B.M.
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 6
At ,Ingenious Folks Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Make telephone calls to prospects.
2.Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
3. Achieve budgeted campaign DMC rate and specified targets.
4. Attend campaign briefings ? Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis.
5. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our clients products and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
6. Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls.
7. Provide feedback and input to script and copy developdevelopment.
8. Record details of opportunities and lead notes Desired skills and experience.
9. Outbound calling or customer service experience.
Ingenious Folks is one of the creative advertising agencies which has achieved quite a notice in the industry by its works and in future, it slowly plans to globalize. Our success stories and proven expertise in the field of Website Design & Development, Mobile Applications, Social Media and Online Marketing, S.E.O, Marketing Strategy, Video and Motion Graphics, Branding, Events and Exhibition management and outdoor media planning which have taken the Ingenious Folks talent far and wide with a daily oath to ourselves and our clients that we will never ever deliver the “same-old, same-old thing.