Project Management And Content Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Project Management And Content Internship at Ascent foundation:
Internship Start Date: Between 28th July'17 and 10th Aug'17.
Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 3
At Ascent foundation (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Project Management End to end planning and execution of some special projects
2. Member Engagement Connecting with members, point of contact for various interactions
3. Event Coordination Planning and leading various activities for ASCENT Conclave 2017
4. Research To support scaling-up, drive research focused initiatives, data driven reports and analytics
5. Social Media Have to understand and promote ASCENT s presence online in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms and also the analytics of the content consumption
Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week
ASCENT is a not-for-profit expression of personal passion of Harsh Mariwala (Chairman, Marico Ltd.) to identify and enable high-potential growth-stage entrepreneurs in their journey to Grow both as Entrepreneurs and Enterprises. Designed as a peer-to-peer platform, ASCENT leverages the “power of the collective” and enables entrepreneurs to share experiences, ideas, insights to learn from each other through self-facilitated Trust Groups and an extended network of Enablers. Since 2012, ASCENT has selected over 350 entrepreneurs as members (from more than 1000 applications received) who are part of 27 operational Trust Groups.