Business Development Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development Internship at Yogi Software:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 10th Apr'17 and 30th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: Minimum 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At Yogi Software, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Getting Company (mostly start up and mid level company) on board.
2. Helping company to get right candidate
3. Run various campaign to get interns/ students/Job Seeker on board to our platform
4. Meet and build relations with college Training & Placement cells, student leaders & communities in colleges, and school principals
5. Deliver workshops & seminars to students on internships.
6. Maintain CMS Who are we looking for? Someone who- Prior experience in a similar role will be an advantage Has exceptional interpersonal skills - someone who loves meeting new people and working with them Has excellent written communication skills & a pleasing personality
We are passionate programmers that create high level industry standard software. Our Agile methodology enable us to quickly see a product through requirements gathering all the way to launch. Our process of what we do and how we do it has been time tested and proven. Our engineering and startup expertise will result in both client satisfaction and business growth.