Internship Description1. Project research, administration, and planning assistance. 2. Vendor management and coordination. 3. Office administration. 4. Managing the day-to-day operations of the office. 5. Organizing and maintaining files and records. 6. Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments. 7. Managing projects and conducting research. 8. Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations. 9. Making travel and guest arrangements. 10. Providing quality customer service. 11. Working in a professional environment.
TurmericEarth Art Projects is India‘s pioneering independent creative arts company – offering comprehensive, innovative and bespoke services to art connoisseurs, collectors, artists, institutes, and galleries.
As an art projects company, TurmericEarth envisions, plans, and executes its projects so as to cater to the following needs of art markets:
- Curation, Execution and Coordination of Exhibitions and Auctions
- Establishment and Management of Art Estates and Investment Portfolios
- Domestic and International Traveling Exhibitions
- Public Art Projects for public and private sectors’ initiatives
- Acquisition and Authentication of artworks
- Conservation and Restoration of artworks
- Evaluations and Appraisals of artworks and artifacts
- Art Handling – Packaging, Storage, and Global Freightage