Business Development (Sales) Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development (Sales)Internship at The Brand Saloon:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 7th Apr '17 and 26th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 1
At The Brand Saloon, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. This role is responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base.
2. To ensure that sufficient new clients are approached and convinced for getting business for the company.
3. Making a list of companies that can be looked at for business purpose.
4. Calling prospective clients with the help of leads figured out by own way of tracking or getting leads by CEO.
5. Pitching to the clients over the phone.
6. Fixing appointments, scheduling meetings and making presentations to the client on Company’s business and functioning.
7. Maintaining CEO’s meeting schedules whenever required.
Certificate, 5 days a week.
Established in 2008, The Brand Saloon Digital Marketing agency is headquartered in Mumbai with offices in Europe and the US. We offer a tailored mix of digital marketing services including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click Management (PPC), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Display Advertising, Media Planning and Buying, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and Content Writing, for clients across business verticals.