Business Development & Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business Development & Marketing Intern at Dongre Technoquip
Internship Start Date: Between 16th May'17 and 15th June'17.
Project Availability: 2 month (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): BCOM, BMS
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
#Available Internship Slots: 3
At Dongre Technoquip, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Identification and segregation of potential market segments,Generate leads from potential market segments,Develop relevant advertisements, sales collaterals and business proposals. Determine targeted pitch for each client segment.
2. Make compelling proposals in response to incoming enquiries,Conduct interactive demos through web conferences / meeting / phone. Negotiate commercials, agreement terms and close the deal,Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials
3. Conduct training sessions for leads/clients through web conferences. Study client's existing technology/systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution.
4. Provide commercial, marketing and strategic support.
5. Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.