Business Development Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Business development Internship at Redwood Money:
Internship Start Date: Between 30th Aug'17 and 12th Sep'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 10
At Redwood Money (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Making inbound/outbound calls for generating appointments for business development team
2. Closing inbound leads with follow up till closure
3. Develop and maintain positive working relationship with clients
4. Follow up with incoming leads
5. Generate leads prospects over the phone
We are a fin-tech company engaged in the distribution and advisory of financial products and services.