Web Development Internship
Paarami Digital Consulting LLP promotes integrity, professionalism, and commitment. Everyone, including interns, should respect, submit to, and follow each of the organization’s policies and respect the organizational structure. Interns should come to work according to their schedules as specified by the company and show up in proper business attire. In the event of not making it on time or there are changes to an intern’s schedule, notify the team leader as early as possible.
As official interns of Paarami Digital Consulting LLP, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
4. Directing or performing Website updates.
5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
11. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For candidates who will be selected for Web Development at Paarami Digital Consulting LLP, kindly bring and submit your application documents, including your latest resume, recommendation letters, grade sheets, and certificates, and other supporting files.
2. Graduating students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply to the internship program.
Paarami is a digital marketing company based in Mumbai, India. At Paarami, they understand the web and your place in it. Their one-stop-shop digital marketing solutions produce measurable results for their clients in terms of increased brand visibility, improved lead conversion & ongoing customer engagement. Proven across 60+ customers their turn-key business solutions and in-depth focus on functionality has created a sizable impact.