Web Development Internship
At NEXT IAS (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Review and evaluate existing website designs and look for ways to improve them.
2. Taking end-to-end responsibility of developing models, architecture, and developing product features.
3. Working with the front end team and ensuring that the product/features are released and tested.
5. Copywrite and edit the website content for SEO optimization.
6. Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals.
7. Design web advertisements, banner ads, and corporate identities to match the look and feel of brands.
8. Developing the modules according to the business requirements.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at NEXT IAS will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
NEXT IAS, an initiative of MADE EASY GROUP, aspires to train and guide students for the civil services examination and make their IAS dream come true.It is led by a team of IIT-IIM graduates and aims to bring quality education through innovation and technology. It is in a rapid phase of growth and expansion which ultimately offers all associated to learn and grow as well.