Web Development Internship
At KriRit India (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Web application development.
2. User interface development.
3. Develop Node.js, React.js, Express.js, Mongo DB, rest API, Angular js.
4. Aline development with senior for CD and CI.
5. Fix bugs assigned by senior team members.
6. Take part of PWA training and get a prototype ready.
7. Learn the code version and tools of it.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at KriRit India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They the -KriRit India- is one of the companies, which is also specialized in providing effective online assessment solutions to its clientele across the country. They are serving their clients with a wide variety of services, including online examination, scanning, online assessments, etc. They are serving different industries of the country as well. Some of the industries served by us include education, information technology, etc. They are serving different sectors of the country including the education sector, corporate as well as the government sector.