Web Development Internship
At GO TECHNOLOGY & Services (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. MVC Framework - Laravel / Code Ignitor / Zend / Cake PHP.
2. CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Opencart.
3. Database for captured data – MySQL.
5. Web page designing - HTML, CSS3, jQuery.
6. Web Server – Apache Tomcat.
7. Operating System - Windows / Linux.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at GO TECHNOLOGY & Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GOTS is a leading website design company specialises in web design, web development, web hosting, search engine optimization and eCommerce solutions. We are a design consultancy that focuses on the user experience. Whether you are building a brand from scratch or improving an existing website design.