Web Developer Internship
At MajorBrains (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Develop new user-facing feature and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
2. Conduct user research to identify problems and needs.
3. Learn constantly to stay on top of the latest front-end technologies and practices.
4. Ensure coding standards and performance budgets are observed throughout the life of a project.
5. Help to gather requirements, write functional specifications, and determine optimal implementations.
6. Test website and applications to ensure adherence to design specifications prior to release.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Developer at MajorBrains will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.