Web Designing Internship
At Project Delta (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
2. Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
3. Create website designs ? Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
4. Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
6. Choosing layouts and page elements to optimize visual appeal.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
These are expenses reimbursed by the company to an intern for traveling away from home, office specifically for business purposes, like conference or meeting.
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Designing at Project Delta will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SPI Incubator is the incubation arm of the SPI Group, focused on creating and enabling enterprises that create impact. We use disruptive technologies, principles of exponential organizations, the power of collaborative social communities and design led experiences to create new ways of learning, working, and living. We do this by working closely with passionate and globally accomplished experts and professionals across industries.