Full Stack Web Development Internship
At ZenShanti (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages.
2. Maintain websites and elaborate mobile-based and web-based features.
3. Troubleshoot apps for bugs and fix bugs if necessary and improve usability.
4. Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly.
5. Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps.
6. Integrate UI elements with server-side ones.
7. Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
8. Perform training and support activities.
9. Develop reusable code.
10. Collaborate with developers, designers, system admins, and customers and tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements.
11. Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
12. Compile prototype and quality mockups.
13. Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met.
14. Stay consistent with the organization and revel in building features quickly and iterating in a data-driven fashion.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Full Stack Web Development at ZenShanti will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.