.NET Development Internship
At Trata Group (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organisation and the work being performed. Respect the organisation’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organisation.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on following verticals (in the group or individually):
1. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
2. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
3. Integrate data storage solutions.
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
6. Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
7. Designing System Architecture.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for .NET Development at Trata Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.