Web Development Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Web DevelopmentInternship atIndian Institute of Digital Education:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 10th Apr'17 and 21st Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): B.E / B.Tech
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
At Indian Institute of Digital Education, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Primary task would be managing the existing website and make day-to-day changes.
2. Manage existing website
3. Basic Design Skills to understand user interface of the website
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
The Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) evolved from the need for digitally skilled resources in India. All businesses in India are transitioning to the Digital Space for effective business. This has led to a high rise in demand for digitally skilled resources. The current Indian Education system ignores this demand and is unable to cater to the needs of new businesses. IIDE is catering to this industry requirement and creating future digital entrepreneurs.
IIDE opens the door for the youth to kick start their careers immediately. It empowers the two essential E’s:
1) Employability – It bridges the employability gap by providing holistic education and creates a quality finished product.
2) Entrepreneurship – Digital related skills allow one to work at their own time, from own location and without a job. Empowering entrepreneurship is one of the key end results at IIDE.