Web Development Internship
At Ungoor (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Implement changes to the online platform in tandem with the UI/UX Team on a daily basis.
2. Update and maintain the platform for smooth function and better UX.
3. Devise new strategies and functionalities after analyzing customer behavior to improve the overall UX.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at Ungoor will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ungoor is a crowd fashion company that provides a platform to individuals with an aptitude for fashion to showcase and sell their creations while making a brand for themselves. They aim to give them the opportunity to do what they love and at the same time support themselves economically. Firstly, people who know how to sketch and have even the slight interest in the field of fashion, can put their imagination to paper and send them to us. They convert their sketches into final products, working on the most intricate details provided by them to make sure that they can hold their thoughts in their hand. Secondly, the people who have the know-how of getting the garments made themselves come under the 2nd category. Finally, established designers who already have their brands up and running can join Ungoor as vendors and use the platform. They conduct the photo shoots for all the products and at the same time market each one of them in a unique way that suits their range of products.