Website Designing Internship
At Travel Raga Holidays Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Working on live projects.
2. Using coding software like HTML and CSS.
3. Using design software like Photoshop and Illustrator.
4. Working on the latest design trends and use responsive designs (Bootstrap).
5. Creating website designs.
6. Producing sample sites.
7. Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
8. Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
9. Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
11. Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Website Designing Internship at Travel Raga Holidays Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Travel Raga is an India based leading and prominent tour operator, handling travel and tour requirements for India. They strive to provide our customers a taste of the rich culture, glory, and traditions of India; and They make an endeavor to fulfill the tour objectives of their customers amidst ample comfort and quality service. Their mission is to create a bond of faith and a relation of trust with their guests, by providing them with personalized assistance for their tour requirements. They believe in the theory of 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (guest is equivalent to God), and assure you unsurpassed services and travel experience to make your tour a memory you will always cherish. TravelRaga boasts a dedicated and qualified team of people, who have a natural passion for exploring and discovering India. Hence, we shall be able to identify and relate to your travel requirements and undertake the venture of making your tour momentous.